Quinte G2G Supper Saturday Night 6 P.M.

Joey

Need a head count to make reservations for Saturday night in Picton.

JJ's Texas Grill, 105 Main Street BLOOMFIELD, ON K0K 1G0 Phone: 613-393-1727 and boy do they know how to cook a steak. Also has a big screen TV if there's any sports on.

You's guys over at Perfect Vu could probably pony up a few bucks and share a minivan taxi if you're worried about driving.

Just a thought.

So who's coming?

Were already at 8 from the other thread so add a number if you're coming or might come if a DD or Taxi can take you.

Somebody needs to take this dang trophy from cluttering up our den :w00t:

Edited by Joey

Okay, I called and made reservations under OFC or Joey. It is 105 Main Street, Bloomfield. She says they have a killer band playing that night too so that will be nice.

Just Google the map, its just outside of Picton, about 5 - 10 minute drive.

Joey

Is there nobody else going to BOQ this weekend that wants to do supper???

I'm fishing with a group out of West Lake Willows (of whom I have never met any whistling.gif ) this weekend. It looks like JJ's is not far from there so I wouldn't mind trying to meet up to shake some hands and put some faces to names. It would be post dinner though.

Regards,

Pikeslayer

Sounds like a great time!!!!.......I am really going to try and join next year now that I have a Quinte water worthy ride!!!

Have fun everyone....Saturday may see some rough seas but Sunday looks much better!!!

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/adolphustown

http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?go=1&lang=eng&vs=1&sc=298&wj=kmh&tj=c&odh=3&doh=22&fhours=180

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter