Nia. River w/Cast Adventures

I'mHooked

Got out with Paul this past Saturday, and what a day it was! Me, my father & father in-law cut our way through the fog to meet Paul at the ramp. Thank goodness for GPS on the river, as we couldn't see 20 feet in any direction from the boat!

We boated 14 beauties out of 20-22 hook-ups. (I'm blaming the mid-80's FIL for the poor ratio! ;) )

The break down:

1 beauty out of season Laker I brought in (36"+). (As was out of season, was dehooked boatside with only quick lift for photo of my BEST EVER!),

2 nice Steelies, including 1 fall spawner that had the nicest Red stripe down the side,

and 11 Beauty Browns :w00t:

As I'm lousy with figuring out multiple pictures, Here's one of the nice hens:

006.JPG

I'd love to share the laker pic as well, but it is OOS, so another time.

My dad & I had a nice double header with twin Browns. Both got netted same time same net. Was kind of fun.

I was mad at myself as well, as the nicest Chrome Steelie I've seen (with my limited experience) was almost at boatside after a nice long run when I over powered a little and broke off the leader. Well doesn't she decide to do 2 complete aerial displays within 20 feed of the boat with the secret fly hanging out of it's yap that Paul & I saw, as Paul was saying "Man, that sure was a nice fish...too bad!" ARGHHH! :wallbash:

Was definitely the best fishing experience I've really had to date. (Next to catching dozens of Rock Bass & smallies with my 10 year old son of course!)

Any time one of you seasoned shore Steel-Headers wants some company, I've got some really nice Brown Roe ready to go! :whistling:

I'm Hooked!

Here's the happy father-in-law with one of his catches. If that's not the smile of someone who's having a ball I don't know what is!

Ted with Brown.JPG

Yes Frankie, Paul is without a doubt a knowledgable guy!

I'm looking to try the Glen as well myself Solo,...I guess it'll be a while though until the river clears up after all this rain. :(

I've officialy caught more Browns than all other trout combined! (Only 3 seasons under my belt)

Wouldn't mind uping the ratio of Chrome though.