Bruce A Nov 1st & Mystery Lake Nov 7 2010

spinnerbaitking

Nice fish, it looks cold up there! I have debated trying out front of Pickering B

do you work at the Bruce? I have a job offer to go up there that I am debating taking

No I'm not a Hydroid, I haven't even fished there that often but I'll likely be out there a bit more, 1st video was out there, we have had a few 50 Smallie days out there but its slowed down so we switched over to a smaller lake that was rough enough with sw winds at 20 km/hr, I had the plug in my live well & didn't turn it on & when we got out of the water the live well was 1/2 full from waves coming over the nose of the Boat, it wasn't to bad of a day but the water temp was 42 degrees

Richard

No I'm not a Hydroid, I haven't even fished there that often but I'll likely be out there a bit more, 1st video was out there, we have had a few 50 Smallie days out there but its slowed down so we switched over to a smaller lake that was rough enough with sw winds at 20 km/hr, I had the plug in my live well & didn't turn it on & when we got out of the water the live well was 1/2 full from waves coming over the nose of the Boat, it wasn't to bad of a day but the water temp was 42 degrees

Richard

Yeah, I have heard that in front of the Pickering plant it is pretty good aswell for smallies and some other species aswell, especially when the water temps go down in the rest of the lake, security doesnt like it too much when people get close, but there isnt anything that they can do, I am just nervous to head into the big lake seeing as I only have a 14' tinnie!

Wow, that sounds like a rough day on the water, I dont mind a little spray, but this time of year it gets cold fast once you are wet!