River monsters

mercman

I've seen a real sweet clip about these, their babies form a wall and cruise around eating plankton and other small critters, and they take turns to run the front, amazing stuff. I want to see some slow motion feeding footage

Edited by Dozer

Love the series. It’s been out for quite some time. My friends in the UK sent me a copy of it about a year ago. Great footage and good narrative by Jeremy Wade. If you’re a fan of the River Monster series and are a fishing bum or adventure junky, try to find Jeremy Wade’s DVD titled “Jungle Hooks”. He goes into the Amazon for Arapaima (Like in River Monsters), and goes to India for golden mahseer and Goonch catfish in another – I liked those a little more than River Monsters (Especially the India one). There’s some brilliant fishing programs in the UK that put a lot of what we watch here in North America to shame.

i have bell satelite and its there in one of the packages.

I guess i should have been more specific, I currently have EXPRESSVU... but I want to get american satelite because this show has been out in the states for over a year now ! Along with many other good shows, only available in the US !!

I have pretty well every channel you can get from Bell, except the movie channels ( waste of money ) and other then the odd showing here and there... it hasn't had a dedicated spot on Canadian TV !

Its a great show and usually when I travle to the states for work, they have it playing alot on Discovery... ill catch a few episodes !