"Catch A Dream " needs your votes

bucketmouthjohnny

I am posting this on behalf of David Chong and Ken LaPalm, the two men spearheading this venture to try and get the FREE extra funding to add more "Catch A Dream " Fishing Derby dates and locations.

Aviva Insurance is funding some community projects and we're trying to obtain some funding for the "Catch a Dream! Kids Fishing Derby. The results is all based on votes received. You can vote up to 10 times a day. We need your help so please take 2 minutes, follow the link below and vote.

http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf7951

only thing, i think you can only vote for one project per day, at least that is what happened to me.

Please take the time to register and vote :worthy:

time is running out...

Thanks all :clapping:

ps, sorry for posting so late, I just received the info myself...every vote counts though !

Voted twice Mine & Wifes yesterday & today #101 & #102, doesn't take long to do

Richard

I am posting this on behalf of David Chong and Ken LaPalm, the two men spearheading this venture to try and get the FREE extra funding to add more "Catch A Dream " Fishing Derby dates and locations.

Aviva Insurance is funding some community projects and we're trying to obtain some funding for the "Catch a Dream! Kids Fishing Derby. The results is all based on votes received. You can vote up to 10 times a day. We need your help so please take 2 minutes, follow the link below and vote.

http://www.avivacomm...g/ideas/acf7951

only thing, i think you can only vote for one project per day, at least that is what happened to me.

Please take the time to register and vote :worthy:

time is running out...

Thanks all :clapping:

ps, sorry for posting so late, I just received the info myself...every vote counts though !