What's going on?? jet fighter traffic

dave524

I was actually down in your neck of the woods this evening (40 mile) and noticed the same fighter. I think it was an F-18, he just circled around and around at slow speed. Then all of the sudden he cracked the throttle and made a beeline towards Hamilton. Once we realized it was 7:02, it all made sense. Fly bye at the Tiger Cat game after the national anthem. Mystery solved! :thumbsup_anim:

P.S only caught one small shaker Brown.

Clarence

I was actually down in your neck of the woods this evening (40 mile) and noticed the same fighter. I think it was an F-18, he just circled around and around at slow speed. Then all of the sudden he cracked the throttle and made a beeline towards Hamilton. Once we realized it was 7:02, it all made sense. Fly bye at the Tiger Cat game after the national anthem. Mystery solved! :thumbsup_anim:

Clarence

Thanks I was unaware of that, all the neighbours were out watching , he circled a long time, was not sure how many there was, really kicked up a fuss when he finally beelined out of here.

You serious... we're wasting our tax money now for game fly bys like USA's nascar?? :wallbash:

I'll admit, it does seem like a waste of money, however when you pier fishing and nothings biting, watching a CF-18 at full bore is pretty Awesome. Not something alot of people get to see. :good:

Clarence

You serious... we're wasting our tax money now for game fly bys like USA's nascar?? wallbash.gif

I know you already know this Wayne.When I was in the military,snipers had to run lead thru their guns,Seabees had to drink,pilots had to log hours,you know the drill.Doesn't cost any more to fly over a bunch of rednex driving in circles than it does to fly over cactus.Might be different up there though.

Joe

Clarence

i was wondering myself what was going on, thanks for clearing that up. and as for the shaker brown thats better than i've managed off that pier this fall lol so good job :D