Canadian Lure making

mercman

Just got my order in.Placed it on Monday afternoon, and its already in. Bought some spinner bait kits as a stocking stuffer for my Bro, a Walley rig kit, a couple of spinner kits, some red covered stainless line and the necessary crimp sleeves.The woman in the order desk called to thank me for the order and see if i forgot anything.She thought i was french(living in quebec) and even spoke to me in French at first. I told her i was english and she switched.Turns out she is originally from just around the corner from me, Greenfield Park !!! small worldclapping.gif

I recommend them to anyone. Now we have a winter project to keep us on the right track.

cause it said it was newclapping.gif

Hahaha. It must be new, I've never seen that in their catalogue before. You'll have some snazzy looking walleye rigs!cool.gif

Make sure you test your crimping on the sleeves before you make a bunch of them. It's a trick to make them hold properly 100% of the time. A few of my leaders fell apart before I figured out a good method.

Edited by Rod Caster

Just got my order in.Placed it on Monday afternoon, and its already in. Bought some spinner bait kits as a stocking stuffer for my Bro, a Walley rig kit, a couple of spinner kits, some red covered stainless line and the necessary crimp sleeves.The woman in the order desk called to thank me for the order and see if i forgot anything.She thought i was french(living in quebec) and even spoke to me in French at first. I told her i was english and she switched.Turns out she is originally from just around the corner from me, Greenfield Park !!! small worldclapping.gif

I recommend them to anyone. Now we have a winter project to keep us on the right track.

If this is RealPro Canadian Luremaking you will definately like their stuff.I've bought a fair bit over the last three years (for me anyway)and love the spinnerbait kits and accessories ie Yak Hair AWESOME for musky sized spinnerbaits 1 1/2 oz and up.You can really let your mind go with spinners,weights ,blade sizes and if something doesn't work like you expect just cut the wire take the components apart and redo it with a new wire leader.Lots of things to play with.If you want the big colorado spinners for size 10 sized inline spinners(Double Cowbell) thou its best to hit Bass Pro and go thru their coloured ones.

Kerry

Isn't she a sweetie, Paul? I always talk to her when I order....very professional. Your account number gives them what you've ordered in the past (they keep that in a database to offer you discounts) it must also help them see what kinds of items you're interested in. Their service is really bar none. Steve, the owner really knows his stuff and fishes the Larry here for muskies as well.

Isn't she a sweetie, Paul? I always talk to her when I order....very professional. Your account number gives them what you've ordered in the past (they keep that in a database to offer you discounts) it must also help them see what kinds of items you're interested in. Their service is really bar none. Steve, the owner really knows his stuff and fishes the Larry here for muskies as well.

she said she will be in town this weekend.still has familly here.I could easily spend a weeks wages at that place.thumbsup_anim.gif