Perhaps this is why Chrysler is in trouble...

Gerritt

Thank you Roy,

Brian I agree. I have been known to partake! We all know I do.

However never at work. Being a Carpenter/General Contractor (and a damn good one at that) it is not worth my livelihood, to either hurt myself, an employee, or be fired from a contract. It is simply not worth it!.. not only are you endangering you're own well being but the well being of others around you.

I have to admit in my younger years I would work hungover or tired.... and these too can be dangers.. but to be High and drunk, but when others are depending on you to lead them and show proper work practices, to keep them safe.. and perhaps their future employees safe, this is unacceptable.

G

They won't be able to afford dope and beer for much longer without work. On the other hand, a CAW union rep told me they would almost certainly get their jobs back... all they have to do is start talking about addiction, mental health, sickness, and the union will let the slither their way back in.

I wonder what Obama has to say about this? As the video explains, he was at that very plant weeks before speaking about his faith in the american workforce.

As Dan and Gerrit stated,I dont know how many times I had a call in the middle of the night to asist another tech on an emergency call, in the dead of winter!Mainly, because they were fatigued.Perhaps so!Been there myself!Then to find out they were sipping away to take the chill off!That there, will indeed get them killed on the side of the highway!