LOTW Red Wing Lodge

muskymatt

7 days and counting till departure for 8 days of LOTW's muskie fishing at Red Wing Lodge.....can't wait.

Not looking forward to 22 hrs of dragging the boat around to get there but hey....gotta do it!

Has anyone fished the South East part of the lake or have any suggestions for baits? I'll be bringing the usual muskie arsenal of Bulldogs, cowgirls, jakes, bucktails, suicks and topwaters but if anyone can throw in some success stories that would help make my "trip of a lifetime" that much better I would appreciate it.

Oh ....and I will have a smokin report when I get back....hopefully...lol

YOU SUCK

Hope ya have a great trip up there Matt I know you will be in company sure wish I was making the trip along with ya all. Cant wait to see how ya all make out.

Still room Mike.... :whistling: ... :Gonefishing:

Yellow...Bring Yellow. For as far north that water is not clear at all, caught me off guard. Follows are tough to see, pay extra attention there.

Suick, double bladed bucks and topwater. Didn't have much luck with "Top Raider" style as we did with walking the dog toppers. Very Kawartha like structure, just more and bigger fish. Rock and weeds near deep water!

You'll have a blast!!! 1st trip up there? Soak it in, who knows when you'll make it back again. 22hrs in the truck ain't that bad at all through that part of the world.

16 days until a report...can't wait!

oh and .....YOU SUCK!!!

Safe trip, Have Fun!

Edited by muskybugged