Looking for a Good Used Spinning Reel in Toronto

FishingTheGTA

I've been looking for a good used Quantum Energy PTi, Daiwa or Shimano spinning reel and not having a lot of luck. Tried Craigslist and Kijiji here in Toronto. Any other suggestions where to look?

I was hoping for a local Toronto deal if possible. Maybe someone here is considering selling? Thanks!

Edited by FishingTheGTA

I have a couple Shimano Sahara 3000's I need to upgrade... they are almost 2 seasons old.... I got them in the winter of 2009. Great reels.... just looking for something a little bit "better" for tournaments.

If FishingTheGTA isn't interested, I would like to get a price on getting one of these...

Cheers

Go to one of the many tackle shops in the GTA...fondle them all to find which one you like best, then pay the man $10 more than you you would have paid for a used reel shipped to your door. You'll have the advantage of seeing all of the brands and models, you'll have the manufacturer's warranty and you'll have it today.

Or, Take up Hirk's generous offer.

Good luck on the water.

Go to one of the many tackle shops in the GTA...fondle them all to find which one you like best, then pay the man $10 more than you you would have paid for a used reel shipped to your door. You'll have the advantage of seeing all of the brands and models, you'll have the manufacturer's warranty and you'll have it today.

Or, Take up Hirk's generous offer.

Good luck on the water.

Pretty sure there's a good chance I can find one here from someone looking to sell an older reel.