Chromage of the Salmo kind...

The Urban Fisherman

Well with the rain we've had the last day or so I figure there's only 2 possible scenarios... The dark beat up old fish that were staging ran up river and a fresh batch of silver fish moved up for the taking... Oooor they all ran up and there's nothing left for me to catch in the morning! Haha but I think I'll give it a shot!

I'll be at the mouth of the credit sometime around 5 am with gear in hand if anyone wants to join!

Cheers,

Ryan

Well with the rain we've had the last day or so I figure there's only 2 possible scenarios... The dark beat up old fish that were staging ran up river and a fresh batch of silver fish moved up for the taking... Oooor they all ran up and there's nothing left for me to catch in the morning! Haha but I think I'll give it a shot!

I'll be at the mouth of the credit sometime around 5 am with gear in hand if anyone wants to join!

Cheers,

Ryan

Dude do you require my assistance?!?! :tease:

passed by the old mill at the Humber today, just watched a few people snagging fish its a real show, lol. Loads of fish swimming up to the dam, lots of them jumping over, and I believe I saw a few rainbows jumping with them.

So maybe the mouth of the credit won't have a whole lot of fish, but it should have some for sure

passed by the old mill at the Humber today, just watched a few people snagging fish its a real show, lol. Loads of fish swimming up to the dam, lots of them jumping over, and I believe I saw a few rainbows jumping with them.

So maybe the mouth of the credit won't have a whole lot of fish, but it should have some for sure

OOOOOOHHH the pin bearings are gonna git a good wad of lube tonight!! :whistling::thumbsup_anim: