COME SAY HI!

The Urban Fisherman

Hey Guys!

Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to hit the mouth of the Credit in hopes of some Salmonoids! After that I'll be down at Ontario Place untangling lines and baiting hooks for the Facts of Fishing Kids Fishing Day from 10 a.m. until 3 P.m. Dave will be down there hanging out with the kids and they're giving away some awesome prize packs to the first 400 kids!! :thumbsup_anim: I met a few OFNer's there last year and would love to meet some more this year! So come on down the credit and look for me or stop by Ontario Place!

Here's the link for more info:

http://www.factsoffishing.com/blog/dave-mercer/facts-of-fishing-for-kids-day-at-ontario-place-is-back/

d

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

Hey Guys!

Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to hit the mouth of the Credit in hopes of some Salmonoids! After that I'll be down at Ontario Place untangling lines and baiting hooks for the Facts of Fishing Kids Fishing Day from 10 a.m. until 3 P.m. Dave will be down there hanging out with the kids and they're giving away some awesome prize packs to the first 400 kids!! :thumbsup_anim: I met a few OFNer's there last year and would love to meet some more this year! So come on down the credit and look for me or stop by Ontario Place!

Here's the link for more info:

http://www.factsoffishing.com/blog/dave-mercer/facts-of-fishing-for-kids-day-at-ontario-place-is-back/

d

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Ryan

Not sure where you will be "untangling" more lines...at the Credit or at the event, LOL!!!

Good luck and have a great time, Ryan!!!!

Not sure where you will be "untangling" more lines...at the Credit or at the event, LOL!!!

Good luck and have a great time, Ryan!!!!

haha I might take the boat out so I can laugh at the guys on shore... but haven't decided yet...

I wish I could bring the kids Ryan but it's my daughters b-day weekend so we have the kids' party and the family party... Next year you have to bump it up a week so we can come...

Well can't you knock her birthday back a week bud? lol Best birthday wishes to the little one dude! :thumbsup_anim:

Guest Johnny Bass

Dang! By the time I convinced my niece to go fishing it was 11. By the time we got her dressed and to Lebaron's 11:45. By the time I got her out of Lebaron's 12:45(she went on a shopping spree). By the time she finished eating at McDonalds 1:30(She didn't want to go to drive thru.)Oh well...I did buy her a barbie rod and she has been practicing casting all afternoon! :thumbsup_anim:

So its a go for next year for sure!