My 2 wekends of fishing!

vinnimon

I headed out to the fish a thon on sat morning with my oldest,my youngest needed her beauty sleep!LOL!We were the last to show up! Oh well! Ryan greated us at the ramp and we ventured off, met up with a few ofners Ive met before and a lot of new ones as well!On the lake!

It was a pleasure indeed to meet all of you in person!

We scowered the lake for most of the day,not knowing!Then pay dirt!But Shhhh! I set my daughters line so she can will feel the hits!and become accostom to her new rod/reel combo!

Well after having a feel for the lake I hit the deep end trolling and jigging,Samanthas rod went down and a 9" sunfish was on the other endthumbsup_anim.gif At the same time mine went down while handling the sunfish,a 3 lb rainbow was on,then lost feet from the boat!OH well!

After fishing we hit Ryans place! thumbsup_anim.gif Youve all seen the pics!While ryan drawing out names mine came up,and thanks to some one that pointed out Leechmans Bass Kit!I had to have it!And got it!

Its in safe hands now ,Jacques!biggrin.gif

To continue on, this weekend of fishingoops.gifw00t.gifblink.gifohmy.gifsad.giftongue.gifsmile.gif That kinda of sums it up!

Heres the pics,mind you Ive caught more and they fowled as well,so no picks of them at all!All but the little guy went back!

fish a thon 1.jpg

I didnt even notice!Sorry guys!My face was turning red!Actually still red after henry told me!

OH MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No kids/fish or net(The net I will sell) is for sale,I think Ryan would approve as well!rofl2.gif I didnt even dawn on me!tease.gif

Sorry Folks!Dan and henry esp!

Right on Vince thumbsup_anim.gif

Sounds like you and the kids had a great time out Gonefishing.gifcanadian.gifcool.gifgood.gif

Glad you're the winner of the kit cool.gif and remember the PM..... I've got's lots whistling.gif

Thanks for sharing

Jacques

Thanks Jacques!Yes I do remember!But they are staying that way!tongue.gif

Heres a few pics of jacques(leechman) work!good.gifgood.gif

leechmans bass kit 1.jpg

leechmans bass kit 2.jpg

leechmans bass kit 3.jpg

leechmans bass kit 4.jpg