Oh yeah, this is just beautiful - NF

Dave Bailey

Guest Johnny Bass

Dave. What do you think about our government investing in Sports franchises. Do you think they are a solid investment? Especially when it comes to the NFL where all the revenue is split even. It is a win, win situation for the provinces and the tax payers AND the fans.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100914/national/hkn_nordiques_arena

Would you support Ontario's premier for investing all(prefered) if not a portion?

I don't think the gov should give money away. They should own shares and that even if the sports facility is not for all the public? The profits generated from it would be beneficial for the entire public.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Dave. What do you think about our government investing in Sports franchises. Do you think they are a solid investment? Especially when it comes to the NFL where all the revenue is split even. It is a win, win situation for the provinces and the tax payers AND the fans.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100914/national/hkn_nordiques_arena

Would you support Ontario's premier for investing all(prefered) if not a portion?

I don't think the gov should give money away. They should own shares and that even if the sports facility is not for all the public? The profits generated from it would be beneficial for the entire public.

You're posing financial questions to a guy who couldn't balance a checkbook to save his life. I am generally against such things, but if there is some sort of guarantee that the investment is returned (pretty hard to do) then I wouldn't object.