Kosh, Kasshabog

hunterjoe84

Ive fished kosh 5 times this year now and I havent caught a single walleye. Ive tried drop shotting with live bait and gulp, Trolling, worm harnesses in all depths from 8-60 feet. Anyone have any suggestions?

I also fish this lake and I have no problem catching walleye. 27 inch

Ive fished kosh 5 times this year now and I havent caught a single walleye. Ive tried drop shotting with live bait and gulp, Trolling, worm harnesses in all depths from 8-60 feet. Anyone have any suggestions?

I also fish this lake and I have no problem catching walleye. 27 inch

Anyone with any tips? anyone ever fished this lake during open water with success for walleye? I have caught many smallmouth but no walleye.

That lake never had Walleye in it till it was stocked, so I was told. I fished it last year and caught 3 nice Walleye near one of the Islands that had a weed bed near it. I used Chomper worms on a single blade harness, chrome blade-red beads and split shot. Real worms got chewed off by the Sunfish, Perch and Rock-bass before my harness could get to the bottom, so thats why I went with the garlic pumpkin seed Chompers worm. They have to be the best and stinkiest plastic worm on the market.

Good luck next time out

That lake never had Walleye in it till it was stocked, so I was told. I fished it last year and caught 3 nice Walleye near one of the Islands that had a weed bed near it. I used Chomper worms on a single blade harness, chrome blade-red beads and split shot. Real worms got chewed off by the Sunfish, Perch and Rock-bass before my harness could get to the bottom, so thats why I went with the garlic pumpkin seed Chompers worm. They have to be the best and stinkiest plastic worm on the market.

Good luck next time out

Thank you very much fish farmer. Sorry about the attitude everyone.