Back to the board

fisherboy

Hello! I just returned to the OFC forum. I used to be a member here and had made maybe more than a hundred posts. But I was away for a while and had to re-register myself (don't know why my old ID got canceled). Anyway, thought I would drop by just to say hi. I am from Markham and typically put my boat in the Kawarthas. Just love fishing and try to go out every weekend whenever possible. Last year I was on Sturgeon Lake and this season I have been fishing Rice Lake. Maybe it has to do with my skills, but I find fishing over there getting very tough.

Guest Johnny Bass

Hello! I just returned to the OFC forum. I used to be a member here and had made maybe more than a hundred posts. But I was away for a while and had to re-register myself (don't know why my old ID got canceled). Anyway, thought I would drop by just to say hi. I am from Markham and typically put my boat in the Kawarthas. Just love fishing and try to go out every weekend whenever possible. Last year I was on Sturgeon Lake and this season I have been fishing Rice Lake. Maybe it has to do with my skills, but I find fishing over there getting very tough.

Welcome back! What? No pictures? :Gonefishing:

Welcome back. I don't fish Rice Lake much myself but I do know that it receives a lot of fishing pressure, perhaps that is why you are having trouble. Good luck and look forward to hearing that you are having some success.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question. How come my profile picture does not show when I post a reply? I uploaded it already and can see it myself. But for some reason, it just does not show up in a post...

You can have two pics in your profile. One is an avatar pic the other is a profile pic. My guess is that you put the pic in your profile instead of in your avatar file.