Fishing Guides!!

cstrapp

Hey hows it going? i've just recently been told about fishing guides lol, i have always thought they were just for salt water fishing but apparently i was wrong! so i figured that the best way to hook in to some really nice fish is to go with someone who knows what they are doing the best haha. So i was wondering if there are any guides on here that have an availabilty this week. i realize its really short notice but i figured it was worth a shot. It is me and a friend and we are willing to drive up to 3 hours from the burlington area. We are looking to hook into some bass pike and pickeral. So if anyone knows of anyone or anyone on here reads this and thinks they could help us out let me know! shoot me a message and we can go from there. Prices would be helpful too haha.. Anyways thanks to anyone who reads this!

Hey hows it going? i've just recently been told about fishing guides lol, i have always thought they were just for salt water fishing but apparently i was wrong! so i figured that the best way to hook in to some really nice fish is to go with someone who knows what they are doing the best haha. So i was wondering if there are any guides on here that have an availabilty this week. i realize its really short notice but i figured it was worth a shot. It is me and a friend and we are willing to drive up to 3 hours from the burlington area. We are looking to hook into some bass pike and pickeral. So if anyone knows of anyone or anyone on here reads this and thinks they could help us out let me know! shoot me a message and we can go from there. Prices would be helpful too haha.. Anyways thanks to anyone who reads this!

try g2angling.com out of picton

I've been out with Cast Adventures for bass on Erie and for Steelies in the Lower Niagara, and both trips were unbelievable. Pauls sight fishing skills on Erie were incredible, and I couldn't believe how well he had the Lower River figured out. A stellar angler that truly lives to fish.

paul 7.6.jpg

A big recommend for Paul Castelano from this guy.

Darcy

Edited by darcyheitzner