My Summer of Fishing July-Now Report

MCTFisher9120

That 2ft lake has me thinking now.....I know of one that is 4ft at the deepest and I never see anyone on it.... the "locals" who stopped when i was scoping it from my van tell me there is no fish in it....hmmmmmmGreat report broLooking forward to your report from the trip you won last spring too :whistling:

Steve and I will be having our trip in October some time. It's a secret but look for it, were gonna catch some biggins

Mike. Are you sure your not 4 foot 11? You make those bass look huge! Some real pigs in that collection. Looks like you had a great summer of bass fishin!

Lol I'm 6ft and big bone :P I caught lot's of fish that were in the 3lb class. The lake record said by the locals was only 6lbs believe it or not. I guess it doesn't get fished very much in October by anybody. Might be worth it to fish again in the fall, I had 2 bass that were very long and skinny, if feeding would of been a easy 6 and possibly a 7 in the fall.

22" and a 23.5"

Really nice pics Mike, what kind of lens do you have?

It's just a normal Kodak camera I am pretty sure. I don't think the lense comes off but I could be wrong. It's a Kodak Easy Share Z7121S....On the lense it says Variogon 36mm-432mm with a 12x Zoom.

Now that is some awesome fishing and scenery. I've went around to a few of those kingston area lakes, and the fish seem much more willing to bite than at the kawarthas!I'm surprised I don't see lines from the trails of your frogs on those pictures with all the slop!You still over in the Kingston area?

Nope, back in Oshawa

nice job Mike. Nice loon pics. Guess that is why they call you Mike the Bass Fisher. I even like the fact that I saw a few smalljaws on there. Funny how some of those bass are fat and some are real thin. Keep up the good work. That bowfin is sick too. That must have been a scrap.

All of the bass caught on jigs were fat. Only 2 or 3 were fat and caught on frogs but most were skinny. Skinny fish related to flats with thick weeds, fat fish were on rock walls with weeds and wood.