More birds (sorry, I don't get out much LOL)

Joey

You should try fishing Joey. Might get you out once in a while. lol! Nice shots.

Well we've been planning on fishing for Salmon the last 3 weekends, but with the wind and thunderstorm warnings, it kept us off the big, unpredictable lake (more my chicken :asshat: fault than Paul's). Hopefully this weekend will cooperate.

Well we've been planning on fishing for Salmon the last 3 weekends, but with the wind and thunderstorm warnings, it kept us off the big, unpredictable lake (more my chicken asshat.gif fault than Paul's). Hopefully this weekend will cooperate.

Hopefully the weather does cooperate this weekend for you. I've been hoping to get out and give it a shot myself but the winds have been a bit much for my smaller boat as well. Just been bassin' instead.Gonefishing.gif

Hopefully the weather does cooperate this weekend for you. I've been hoping to get out and give it a shot myself but the winds have been a bit much for my smaller boat as well. Just been bassin' instead.Gonefishing.gif

Bassin? Oh how yesterday :w00t:

Hopefully we'll see you out there!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting fact about blue jays; they aren't blue. In fact no bird is, even bluebirds. For some reason unbeknownst to me no feathers contain blue pigment, it is actually a type of iridescence that appears blue to our eyes. Plenty of birds of unrelated species have evolved it independently, so I'm guessing it's something in the chemistry of feathers that prevents blue pigment. Might be the case for some other colours too, but don't quote me on that.