Bulk Senko type baits - rebranded in tackle shops - who makes them?

wask

I've seen bulk baits in tackle shops (Gagnon in Oshawa and in Bridgenorth). Senkos that come in a variety of colors (and other types at Gagnon) but are just rebranded on a generic label with the tackle shop name on them.

I like them, but was wondering if anyone know who sells/ pours/ distributes these baits.

Thanks!

I've seen bulk baits in tackle shops (Gagnon in Oshawa and in Bridgenorth). Senkos that come in a variety of colors (and other types at Gagnon) but are just rebranded on a generic label with the tackle shop name on them.

I like them, but was wondering if anyone know who sells/ pours/ distributes these baits.

Thanks!

You can't buy them direct if thats why your wondering,they are only sold to dealers.

I used to buy tubes, worms, lizards by the hundred, some tackle MFG`s will sell direct in larger quantities. Places like Jann`s Netcraft, Barlows, and what was Stamina would give volume discounts. Also used to buy jig hooks by the 1000 and split them up with friends.

Some of that soft plastic stuff is probably made in one place and just different packaging used. It happens with a lot of products, made to fit the sellers demands.

I used to buy tubes, worms, lizards by the hundred, some tackle MFG`s will sell direct in larger quantities. Places like Jann`s Netcraft, Barlows, and what was Stamina would give volume discounts. Also used to buy jig hooks by the 1000 and split them up with friends.

Some of that soft plastic stuff is probably made in one place and just different packaging used. It happens with a lot of products, made to fit the sellers demands.

good to know

You can't buy them direct if thats why your wondering,they are only sold to dealers.

You can, and I'm going to tell him how via PM in a couple seconds ;) Remember, this is the fishing industry, money talks.

You can, and I'm going to tell him how via PM in a couple seconds ;) Remember, this is the fishing industry, money talks.

Not from the supplier he is looking for you can't,I know because I'm one of his customers :),money doesn't always talk in fact most distributors would tell you too keep your money unless your a dealer.But go ahead and tell him what you like.