Coleman heater clearout

Fang

Quick stop in at Liquidation World in Oakville today. They had a whole aisle of Coleman heaters and camping stuff. Blackcat, Sportscat heaters for under $40. Coleman plug in electric cooler, $45. 45,000 BTU heater head for a 20lb tank $29. A Procat 3000 BTU heater for $30. It was a bigger floor stand one than the Blackcat and it took 2 D cell batteries for a built in fan. Also had coleman lanterns and one of those pronae berner coffee makers. All really low prices.

Quick stop in at Liquidation World in Oakville today. They had a whole aisle of Coleman heaters and camping stuff. Blackcat, Sportscat heaters for under $40. Coleman plug in electric cooler, $45. 45,000 BTU heater head for a 20lb tank $29. A Procat 3000 BTU heater for $30. It was a bigger floor stand one than the Blackcat and it took 2 D cell batteries for a built in fan. Also had coleman lanterns and one of those pronae berner coffee makers. All really low prices.

Some good prices on the heaters, anybody out there using them in their portable ice huts?? Heater and an 8" auger are the two things I still need.

I have (never get to use it as my son has confiscated it for his hut) a black cat and it keeps a 2 man hut toasty enough to fish without a jacket when it's all zipped up.

Might have to scoot over to the one in Cambridge at lunch tomorrow, see if they have any in stock. Thanks for the info!!!

Some good prices on the heaters, anybody out there using them in their portable ice huts?? Heater and an 8" auger are the two things I still need.

I also use it in my two-man frabill and it does a good job of keeping you comfortable even on very cold days. The adjustable angling of the unit is its biggest advantage, allowing you to point the heat where you need it most.

I also use it in my two-man frabill and it does a good job of keeping you comfortable even on very cold days. The adjustable angling of the unit is its biggest advantage, allowing you to point the heat where you need it most.

Which model, Jet??

Thanks, again, for the heads up. Cambridge had a bunch of all types...paid $29.98 for the floor stand with the batter operated fan...Walmart site lists them at $86.54!! Should be plenty enough heat for my Clam 2000 portable hut. Bring on ice season....well maybe not just yet :lol:

Thanks, again, for the heads up. Cambridge had a bunch of all types...paid $29.98 for the floor stand with the batter operated fan...Walmart site lists them at $86.54!! Should be plenty enough heat for my Clam 2000 portable hut. Bring on ice season....well maybe not just yet :lol:

BEWARE FOLKS----- hey all ive watched this topic for a day or 2 and thought id better say something bout these fantastic deals on heaters,i took picked up a great deal on a tank top heater(20lb propane tank),the ReddyHerater i bought was a 8-1200 btu model # TC110 MADE IN CHINA,now i was told there was a recall on these heaters cause they leak at one of the fittings?

ive not used this item as i do not want anyone injured while renting a hut from me,so that said id check it out folks im not saying they are all recalled but sometimes saving 50 bucks off what everyone else is selling it for is for sure a WHATS WRONG WITH IT lol

taker easy all and stay safe

Hawg Hunter

Hawg, some camping supply store somewhere went out of business. That's what LW sells. I went to the Oakville location a couple of days ago and picked up a Black Cat (I don't really need it but what the heck for $35 it was a steal). The single mantle Coleman lanterns are $30, I saw them at Bass Pro yesterday for $80+. So if anyone needs one or wants one, here is a chance at a steal.

just got back from the cambridge store and picked up 2 pro cats for $33 total they are selling them for 1/2 off ticket price so 16.00 each for a 90.00+ heater :clapping::thumbsup_anim::w00t:

ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! Don't tell me that, paid that much for one yesterday...not that I'm complaining for that price.

Hawg, some camping supply store somewhere went out of business. That's what LW sells. I went to the Oakville location a couple of days ago and picked up a Black Cat (I don't really need it but what the heck for $35 it was a steal). The single mantle Coleman lanterns are $30, I saw them at Bass Pro yesterday for $80+. So if anyone needs one or wants one, here is a chance at a steal.

right on thanks....man thats some great deals there

Hawg Hunter