Motor Guide Wireless 55...Help

Pangle

Hi

I was using the motor all morning when it suddenly quit. I initially thought the battery died, but after hooking up two different fully charged batteries.....nothing....I also changed the battery in the foot control....and nothing. The foot control doesn't even make any sound when any button is pressed. I read some reviews on the motor through BPS comments area and found a blown circuit board was somewhat common for this motor. I was wondering if anyone knows how much is costs to replace?

A family friend lets me use his boat and this happens! Just my luck. I hope this doesn't cost me too much to fix. LOL.

Thanks

I think you just need to sync the foot pedal with the motor. Plug the motor in then hold down the plus and minus button for a few seconds. You should hear a long beep then away you go. Look in the trouble shooting chapter in the owners manual.

Hi

I was using the motor all morning when it suddenly quit. I initially thought the battery died, but after hooking up two different fully charged batteries.....nothing....I also changed the battery in the foot control....and nothing. The foot control doesn't even make any sound when any button is pressed. I read some reviews on the motor through BPS comments area and found a blown circuit board was somewhat common for this motor. I was wondering if anyone knows how much is costs to replace?

A family friend lets me use his boat and this happens! Just my luck. I hope this doesn't cost me too much to fix. LOL.

Thanks