Three Mile Lake

Hello,

I was just wondering about a lake called "Three Mile Lake" in the Muskoka Region. I am just wondering what type of fish exist in the lake and am looking for any tips/suggestions if possible. If anybody has ever been there before any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Hello,

I was just wondering about a lake called "Three Mile Lake" in the Muskoka Region. I am just wondering what type of fish exist in the lake and am looking for any tips/suggestions if possible. If anybody has ever been there before any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Three Mile lake has Largemouth and smallmouth bass, walleye, perch, sunfish, rockbass and cisco's. It is a good lake for fishing. For bass and walleye I used to fish the around the trailer park and in Green bay. There is a boat launch near the trailer park. Most fish will be related to some of the weed cover. If your staying over, a rapala at dark cast over the sand or rock points will usually count for some decent wallaye. I have caught walleye up to 8lbs in Three Mile.

The Muskoka Bassmasters club have held tournaments there in the past with goods weights of bass. They would be a good source of info.

Good luck.

Edited by Michael Brown

I beleive there are two 3 Mile Lakes in the Muskokas. Are you talking about the one with cottages on it, near Lake Joe, or the one that's inside the conservation reserve near Housey's Rapids?