LOOKIN

AINT BOUGHT A BOAT YET MYSELF AND COULDNT FIND THE PARTNER SECTION WE USED TO HAVE HERE. SO SORRY FOR POSTIN IN MAIN AREA BUT LOOKIN TO GET OUT IF ANYONE HAS ROOM OR NEEDS A PARTNER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. IM OFF WEDS TILL MONDAY THIS WEEK(NOT BAD I KNOW LOL)

NEVER EXPECT A FREE RIDE I PAY MY WAY.

LOOKIN TO HIT SCUGOG TO THE BAY OF Q OR IN AREA.

TX

AINT BOUGHT A BOAT YET MYSELF AND COULDNT FIND THE PARTNER SECTION WE USED TO HAVE HERE. SO SORRY FOR POSTIN IN MAIN AREA BUT LOOKIN TO GET OUT IF ANYONE HAS ROOM OR NEEDS A PARTNER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. IM OFF WEDS TILL MONDAY THIS WEEK(NOT BAD I KNOW LOL)

TX

When my motors up and runnin your more than welcome,CC.

TX

CC,

I might be getting out tomorrow on the bog. What do you like to target? PM me and maybe we can get out

cheers,

is your caps lock stuck?

Lol I've seen people ask him that on different boards.. One thing I know after all these years is he isn't going to change it lmao.

Good luck finding a partner, I'd bring you along but my boats tiny and you would be doing more explaining then fishing with all of your experience haha :P

Lol I've seen people ask him that on different boards.. One thing I know after all these years is he isn't going to change it lmao.

Good luck finding a partner, I'd bring you along but my boats tiny and you would be doing more explaining then fishing with all of your experience haha :P

ha same here.. a 9.9 can only go so fast and besides that im workin on re-building my casting deck.. etc