any idea

Hawg Hunter

well folks it looks like my opening day plans have changed,my brother whos just getting back inta fishing wants ta try the 1000 islands near gan,some place called the 40 acers or something like that,anyway just wondering if one of you folks may know where ta launch?

funny thing hes lived there all his life but never fished so hes not much of a clue as ta where ta launch lol.gonna be a first for me .....fishing with my brother that is.

Hawg Hunter

there used to be a free launch right at the mouth of the gan river beside the gan inn (i havent used it in 10yrs). Also, the marina beside the Gan Inn probably has a launch for a fee (the name eludes me at the moment, Gordons?). 40 acres is about 5-10 min from "downtown" Gan. depending how fast your boat is.

there used to be a free launch right at the mouth of the gan river beside the gan inn (i havent used it in 10yrs). Also, the marina beside the Gan Inn probably has a launch for a fee (the name eludes me at the moment, Gordons?). 40 acres is about 5-10 min from "downtown" Gan. depending how fast your boat is.