Puslinch lake

vinnimon

The GRCA own a large portion of land on the South West end of the lake. There is a over grown road but it is gated off with no trespassing signs or no parking, I can't remember which. I am sure the only reason the GRCA haven't opened it to the public is because of $ and demand. I don't believe it would be ideal beach/swimming location. I am more then willing to raise money if they would consider opening this to the public. I am a concert promoter and would be willing to organize a series of local concerts (NOT LIKE LAKE ALIVE) to raise funds to have this location opened to the public.

Facebook Page Dedicated to Puslinch Lake public Access - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/group.php?gid=107233949325170&ref=turd

The GRCA own a large portion of land on the South West end of the lake.

Do you have a map that shows it? I would be interested to see the exact area.

I am sure the only reason the GRCA haven't opened it to the public is because of $ and demand.

You could substitute 'liability insurance' for $, more likely in my opinion.

Hahaha!

You have been Rick Rolled! <br>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Do you have a map that shows it? I would be interested to see the exact area.

You could substitute 'liability insurance' for $, more likely in my opinion.

The laneway thats gated off is off townline rd,make the first left and its on the right hand side just before/across from the carpool lot off of the 401.

If they were to set up a parking lot and an out house such as mountsberg C A and Burns C A,that would suffice with a little ramp as well.Thats all that is needed.Camping is available at shade mill ca,if Im correct.

Thanks everyone,I know its gonna be a long trek.So any support would be awesome,from who ever.

Everyone Ive spoken to has had the same issues as well.

I am still waiting for a respone from a few higher ups.

When I do depending on the response,I will give a co worker a heads up.He is a ski instructor for the place in question(no names being mentioned on my part for now).

As to everyones concern regarding their behavior!

Thanks a ton guys,and good fishin to all of you

Vince

There is no camping at Shades Mill.

The GRCA owns a lot of property that they do not plan on doing anything with. They buy the land for the sole purpose of conservation. I asked them when they bought a chunk of my Grandfathers land.

There is no camping at Shades Mill.

The GRCA owns a lot of property that they do not plan on doing anything with. They buy the land for the sole purpose of conservation. I asked them when they bought a chunk of my Grandfathers land.

I noticed a lot of signs saying trail is closed along gore rd and gates locked as well.Not sure why.Maybe too many party goers,or a liability thing.Maybe$$$$.dunno.gif

Gerrit - im not sure whats more funny....that song and style of the time or the fact i STILL dont like that kinda muzak wallbash.gif

great ...now its stuck in my melon....thanks w00t.gif

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif Ive got the dancing girls stuck in my head!tongue.gif

Too funny!

PS can we keep this thread on a serious note,please!There is a reason why!

Thank you kindly

Edited by vinnimon

Perhaps the OFAH would be willing to help us take a stand?

HMMMMM!!!!!!Why not!Whoes button do I push?Someone thats will stand behind us and many others that are not on this community!

Btw landry had some issues there as well.Poachers,but not now!His post is on the board.

As much as I agree with your ideals, I really don't believe that anything will ever change at puslinch. The lake is probably close to 75% private shoreline. its not a big lake. But its basically owned. Not by the ski school or any one person. Opening a CA / public access at puslinch would be great but there will always be power boating. If you're looking for a quiet wave free day of fishing, shades mill and the grand river are both very close. There's lots of good fishing available in the kw region. Spread your wings. Fish puslinch in the morning and another spot in the aft.