Banjo Minnow

alexcba

anyone know a place around the GTA that still sells these? i used to have a set and they were incredible in the nottawasaga and heavy vegged lakes for pike and bass. was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some without having to order in from the states.

anyone know a place around the GTA that still sells these? i used to have a set and they were incredible in the nottawasaga and heavy vegged lakes for pike and bass. was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some without having to order in from the states.

There is one for sale on Kijji.

Saw them at Bass Pro last week.

I have a friend who still swears by them. He has fished them since we were teenagers and he catches lots of fish on them so you can't argue with the results.

got the add number by chance?

EDIT: never mind i found it :) thanks for the heads up.

I actually saw a few Banjo Minnow kits at Wal-Mart the other day....maybe you should see if your store has them as well!

lol i clearly am not getting out enough.. i keep going to tackle shops rather than big stores, thanks for the heads up guys, i'll check it all out. hope they have that new 006 minnow.. looks pretty good.