Lodge recomendations...

Chugger

Hey Folks,

We were supposed to be heading up to the Temiskaming area to fish a lake with a cousin, unfortunately it looks as thoguh this has fallen through. I'm not looking for other options (dates are already booked off work June 21st-25th) Does anyone have any recomentaions of lodges to try? I'd go as far north as north bay, and I'll be brining my boat so there would need to be dock space.

Cheers,

-Graeme

Hey Folks,

We were supposed to be heading up to the Temiskaming area to fish a lake with a cousin, unfortunately it looks as thoguh this has fallen through. I'm not looking for other options (dates are already booked off work June 21st-25th) Does anyone have any recomentaions of lodges to try? I'd go as far north as north bay, and I'll be brining my boat so there would need to be dock space.

Cheers,

-Graeme

Hey Graeme why don't you come up to the OFC GTG at Lakair (June 18,19,20) and stay the following week?

try elephant lake lodge in Bancroft. They have a nice rustic setup with docks avaiable.They would be happy to accomidate you im sure

Exactly what I was thinking when i read the topic. My friends and I go to Elephant Lake Lodge every year and always have good luck. Have seen everything from Muskie, walleye, large and smallmouth bass, perch and pike on this lake. If you go there you won't be disappointed.

www.elephantlake.com My link

Edited by Toddyc20

Thanks for all the input guys. I've decided that we'll be going to try out elephant. It's relatively close to my cottage so trailering my boat is easy.

Solo, I checked out that place you mentioned, but it's a little farther than we felt like going, another time we'll hit that one up.

Will post a report once I get back.

Cheers,

-Graeme

Thanks for all the input guys. I've decided that we'll be going to try out elephant. It's relatively close to my cottage so trailering my boat is easy.

Solo, I checked out that place you mentioned, but it's a little farther than we felt like going, another time we'll hit that one up.

Will post a report once I get back.

Cheers,

-Graeme

When at the lodge go into the bar and ask to see the "Jackdeer" im not to sure if its real or fake but its a large jack rabbit with small antlers. Cool lookin none the less. If he still makes them ask for his homemade spinners the pike crush them in that lake.The guy knows his stuff and has been making them for as long as I can remember..Good luck and enjoy!

Edited by tb4me