Too Much RAIN

Billy Bob

For those who have been praying for rain in the Nipissing area......I think we got your rain by mistake.

We got a little water in the basement this morning through a crack in the cellar wall but nothing a little wet vacuuming and mopping couldn't handle....but in 29 years here that the most I have ever seen in my basement. However, the Nation Weather Service reports 2.72 inches in the last four days and more coming.... :wallbash: ...wish it would of went north to you guys or did you get some also...

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/06/05/1071935/raucous-storm-drops-heavy-rain.html

Bob

For those who have been praying for rain in the Nipissing area......I think we got your rain by mistake.

We got a little water in the basement this morning through a crack in the cellar wall but nothing a little wet vacuuming and mopping couldn't handle....but in 29 years here that the most I have ever seen in my basement. However, the Nation Weather Service reports 2.72 inches in the last four days and more coming.... :wallbash: ...wish it would of went north to you guys or did you get some also...

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/06/05/1071935/raucous-storm-drops-heavy-rain.html

Bob

I wish the weather office up here has recorded .47 of an inch in the last 4 days.

A fellow volunteer firefighter called me and asked why I wasn't on patrol at the flooded viaduct on the main rd.....I said, I couldn't because I had my own problems here with water and was just about to run to the store and find a oscillating fan to help dry out my basement. Pete replied, don't bother I have two and I'm on my way over....keep them as long as you want... :worthy:

So I'm back in service for the next emergency call and with the forecast it could be tonight... :(

Edited by Billy Bob