Hello Walter!

BillM

Wayne, if I'm ever down that way I'll definitely take you up on your offer.

I've never even BEEN in a bass boat, how sad it that? lol

Anytime you get down this way ,just p.m me, and i own both a bass boat and a cracker, i think we'll stick with the bassboat!

Anytime you get down this way ,just p.m me, and i own both a bass boat and a cracker, i think we'll stick with the bassboat!

Nice!

I lived in St.Catharines for 26 years before moving up here to Barrie. Fished Erie quite a bit with the oldman for smallmouth. Wasn't very popular back then, which was nice :)

I just got back from Huntsville area fishing for pike and walleye, my buddy knows the lake semi well and has caught pike off the docks and we were casting at docks and catching pike.. me fishing the kawartha's all the time I was a little skeptical about dock fishing.. aka normally would catch bass.. though I have caught 2 Musky from under docks.. and the same dock more then once..

but like you Bill I go into MNR mode too when I see people who look like they are bass fishing

but like you Bill I go into MNR mode too when I see people who look like they are bass fishing

I'm no angel, I've caught my fair share of oos bass this season while fishing for pike. But it's not to hard to figure out where the bass are and avoid those spots in the future.

What gets me is nailing two largies in 14ft of water with weeds about half way up.. Personally I think they were already done with the spawn, which is a really great sign.