OFN'rs and Alice Cooper???

TJQ

So with everyones help Avery and I made it down to the harbourfront around 11 am on Friday, we made our reservations early at the CN Tower restaurant. (Food was fantastic, but the view is really incredible.. as touristy as it is.. it really is mind blowing). After wards we walked back tot he hotel, changed and went for a stroll that took s up Yonge to Dundas, then up to Queens Park (I wanted Avery to see where the screwing actually comes from..lol) over to Chinatown, where we discovered Kensington, very cool... all the way back over to Yonge, where we had a snack at Japango!! (awesome sushi!!) and then back to the hotel to take a break and get ready for the show. (total walk 10.5 KM on Google earth)

So off to the show we go... and lol.. a sea of black awaited us!!! Some very friendly fans, old and young, it was a very diverse crowd. Alice Cooper was great, it was a lot of fun to watch, very theatrical, and both Avery and I are huge fans, sang along with every song! Rob Zombie... well.. um.... well... neither Avery of I was familiar with his music... but I gotta say.. that was pretty much the most intense show I'd ever been to.. It was awesome!!! He did a duet of Schools Out with Alice at the end of the show.. it was great.

Any way.. as usual .. in the bathroom (why is it always the bathroom) I hear HEY TJ!! and there's DUNNER!!! We had a quick chat and back I go to make sure no ones run off with Avery.

Afterwards we went back for a "Big Slice" and to do some people watching on Yonge till 1 or so then a cab back to the hotel.. I couldn't walk another step... LOL..

I gotta say... most of the fans at the concert were more "normal" than alot of people downtown at night!!!

What a day.... I love visiting Toronto.. but its gonna be nice to quietly sit around the pool today.... my ears are still ringing...

It was great to meet you Dunner!!! Next time we'll sit and share one of those $10 beers!!! LOL.. Now where did I put My $1 Carling!!! LOL

29746_430941860259_557995259_5980110_201560_n.jpg

29746_430941885259_557995259_5980114_3555026_n.jpg

29746_430941950259_557995259_5980124_5046895_s.jpg

29746_430941935259_557995259_5980123_564075_n.jpg

29746_430941925259_557995259_5980121_4019802_n.jpg

The show was a real good time! maybe too good of a time... work REAAAAAALY sucked the next morning!!! You're right TJ, we'll have to sit for a beer or two sometime, when they arent ten bucks though. On another note, I managed to score some cheap tickets to another show while we were there, the customer service booth was selling tix for other shows for ten bucks each, so I picked up four for the canadian carnage tour (megadeth, slayer and testament)

ryan

TJ,sometimes you just flat scare me bud..this is not one of them times.I love me some Alice Cooper,lived in Detroit area in the late 60's and Alice and motown ruled.I'd go see him if he came down here.

Joe

Went with my wife and daughter to this show. Must have been close to you as my daughter also had her picture taken with Alice with the snake who was just a few rows in front of us.Alice was great as usual and Rob Zombie we don't really know his music but was impressed by

the show and the guitar solo was one of the best I have seen. Going to Scorpions next and then Iron Maiden.Anybody going to these shows?