Went Bassin' again

Hi all,

i've all but given up on the crappie search till the weeds emerge and the water warms up a bit more. Went looking again, but knowing the bass were biting in the same lake only devoted 2 hrs to the (again unsuccessful) search.

We caught around ten each, best one at 18" went to my buddy Al, but i got a nice 17" one and a 29" northern to get team 5 a few points...gawd knows we need 'em with all the trout being entered recently.

Anyway....nothing complicated as bait, orange and chartruese thumper tail shads on a jig was all that was needed, find the shorelines where the White Pine is growing....usually where the rocky/boulders are...and voila...BASS!...great day out.

My buddy Al had not fished for bass in over 20yrs...he had a blast....now converted...lol...he's been to the tackle shop and is busy buying braid, mepps spinners and and beetlespins for our next bassin adventure tomorrow morning on a lake i've been saying i'd like to put the boat into every year but always dont....soooo...till tomorrow heres the vid and pics we managed to get before rain forced the camera back into shelter....lol.

ANOTHER FUN DAY!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

A FEW PICCIES

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

pikemile29thapril2010.jpg

Great report, pics and excellent video Simon :thumbsup_anim:

Man your in bass paradise up there eh :whistling:B)

Season opens in June over here.... so I guess I got some time before I can target them :( I have a few wooden lures that need testing :whistling::lol:

Great job you guys and keep them reports coming!!!

Thanks for sharing

Jacques