Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Twocoda

NEWSFLASH :

Due to unseasonal temps and lack of rain the Ontario Fish Census Report has determined that there is no sport in targeting trout in 3 inches of water and has released a statement that trout opener will be canceled on the 24th of April in all Ontario tribs and rivers until the rivers water levels have risen to a respectable depth /flow to make it more sporting.

There is an exception to this statement that if fisherpersons carry garbage bags and clean 6 pieces of debris each along the shorelines of thier perspective streams they will be permitted to fish and enjoy the tradition of trout opener to its fullest!

Tight lines everyone !!! have a safe adventure and clean up after yourselves...so as not to ruin future opportunities on the rivers...

Ill leave you with this little "catch phrase"(pun intended)..."if its black .....put it back" ;)

Edited by Twocoda

Hahahaaa!!! Funny I actually just checked the weather network and where I'm headed (Bayfeild area) it's gonna be a beauty. Good on ya for reminding everyone to do your part, however small to keep our fav spots beautiful...Good luck everyone...Trout season opens TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. But seriously a good message, if everyone can pick up some trash this weekend it will truly help our streams.

As for me I'm heading to the Durham region to fish way upstream for browns, specks and maybe the odd rainbow on the fly rod.

Hope everyone has a great opener.

One final word.

RESPECT.

It goes a long way.

As for me I'm heading to the Durham region to fish way upstream for browns, specks and maybe the odd rainbow on the fly rod.

Keep an eye out for the guy with the WFN hat on... :whistling:

And yes, I will be doing my part cleaning up as my whole street will be out cleaning up our little creek/ditch.

You are a funny man Twocoda. Almost had me going there. We always pick up garbage from the morons who were there poaching before season opener.

lmao...yeah im just wondering how to get a job with the Ontario Fish Census Board....i fishy two fishy three....

Edited by Twocoda