What a great week Im having

vinnimon

Myself and two other ofners bee lined it G Bay early sunday morning.Saw a few deer and a lot great hillside scenery.We made it to thornbury and it was too tight to fish.So we stopped in meaford for an hour or two.A few were caught by others and a couple of nibbles for us.We then ventured off to the Geen.After a little while I had one on,about a 10pnd male,dark and beat up and suffering from lock jaw.It took a sec for him to dart back to hole.

For the non fishing.I went towork on monday, then on tues while going to job site the boss told me to call it quits.No problem,I was going to take another job in Milton.I arrived home and gotta a call from another employer.That afternoon, I went for an interview and was hired on immediately.They have been calling to reach me for a day or so.

Before the interview, I called on one ofner and a friend who would give some insight before I returned the call.

Im glad I did,the best bunch you can work for and along side of.Today was my second day and I found out an old friend of mine works in the office.Anyway, a great thanks for your input (you know who you are).

And I can go fishing 5 days a week :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim: