off topic had break in please keep eyes open

skinny

happened last night or this morning

in Delhi ont

licon mig welder 220v weld pac 155

2 brand new fold down boat seats grey with blue and white stripe (bought on Saterday)

1/5th scale rc car this is all custome and real eye catcher if you see it call police

FG086.jpg

FG087.jpg

FG063.jpg

I'm going to say 100% they knew you or know someone who knows you... Random steal and not worth the charge for what they took... I mean if they stole your jewelry and flat screen TV it could be anyone... But an RC car, welder, and some boat seats?

Sorry about your luck.. I guess its not worth the insurance deductible?

Edited by TC1OZ

But an RC car, welder, and some boat seats?

Sounds more like stuff one might keep in their Garage, which is easier to access than say a house where one would keep jewelry and a flat screen. So it still sounds like a random garage hopping job, check kjiji and craigslist next few weeks for the RC car is about your best bet...

sounds like punks just checking doors here is a tip i learned a few years back after it happened to a house up the street. Ever forgot to lock your car your with remote for your garage door clipped on the sunvisor its a easy way to get into a garage, i keeep mine in a different place i can bet my truck and van are checked on a regular bases by kids looking for a quick score.