Wow!! 82 games and it all comes down to the last game

darsky

Well, Mtl can still get in even if they lose- the Rangers need to win in reg time. I am hoping Rangers win 3-1 cause the Habs are sketchy at best against the Laffs. Halak deserves some playoffs the way he carried the team the second half of the season.

Edited by darsky

Well, Mtl can still get in even if they lose- the Rangers need to win in reg time. I am hoping Rangers win 3-1 cause the Habs are sketchy at best against the Laffs. Halak deserves some playoffs the way he carried the team the second half of the season.

Fortunately for Montreal, if they lose to Toronto, not only would New York have to win, but Philly would have to get a point out of it as well in order for Montreal to finish 9th.

Here's hoping that Toronto can help that process along!

Since the oylimpic break the leafs have been helping mtl,bos,etc get into play offs by beating teams they shouldnt have.

it wont matter if mtl makes it or not, they will make a 1st round exit,and so will ottawa(who are play off flops every year.

see you all on the golf course

signed:

the leafs

for the past few days it's been a point here or a loss there, it's an ugly way to get there but i'm hoping,

any fan (even leafs "fans") will....would....should admit that makin it to the playoffs is WAAAAYYYYYY better than not

signed:

jealousy will get u nowhere

GO HABS GO

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

here's to another terrible season of leafs hockey...

and here's to the rangers and leafs helping the habs find their way to the golf course...

but it's ottawa are playoff flops... right... :whistling:

not only is ottawa IN the playoffs, they have been to two conference finals and a stanley cup final in the last decade. toronto fans are still blaming the refs for 1993, and montreal fans are still living in it. good luck next year guys! once again, ottawa is canada's team in the east.

Loving the fact that my Bruins made it in officially this afternoon and for setting an NHL record by scoring 3 shorthanded goals in 1:04. No team has ever scored 3 shorthanded goals on one penalty before and my Bruins did it in little over half a penalty. Thanks again to the Leafs for the 1st round pick and for Tuuka Rask, the goalie with the best save percentage and goals against average in the league. Looking forward to another high pick next year. Golf Leafs Golf.