Operator card question even Service Ontario nor the police can answer.

Muskieman

I went to Service Ontario again today " with a pocket full of advise"

I logged onto OFC from the S/O office ....I showed her this very thread.

She was impressed by the buckets of knowledge that the "average" person

had.

I know the secretary and she was kind enough to tutor "coach" my client

into passing the on-line test while on her lunch hour .

That's service if I've ever seen it!!!!

Once Again thank you all for the great help and making someone's day and future better than it was.

Greatly appreciated!!!

Good Karma back to yous all!!

RFS

:)

And there is OFC's feel good story of the day... great job Randy!

Fantastic! Great to hear.

Randy our hats are off to you. The world needs more people like you, who can see a persons abilities instead of their disabilities. Everyone , everyone regardless of their stature has to have something that they enjoy. Many go through life frustrated because no one took the time to let that individual show what they can do. What is the price for a smile and a litle bit of happiness. Priceless. My cousin in Sudbury married a weightlifter 14 years ago. He actually starred with Arnold Swartzaneiger in his first movie years ago. 4 years ago he was diadnosed with Lou Garretts. They have 3 teenage kids, and he cannot tie his shoe laces now.

But he still has abilities as you have just proven with your friend. My cousins husband also is a huge fishing fan and we have modified our boat so he can still enjoy this past time. Thanks again for all of what you did. I am going to send this up to Sudbury so he to can be filled with the inspiration you have shown to the great members of the OFC. If you ever need help we are just a phone call away. Cheers.

Way to go Randy! :clapping: It's people like you that make this board great. You are truly a friend and an inspiration to others. After reading the bickering over fish limits on some threads, it was a pleasant surprise to read this thread with such a wonderful ending.

Cheers.