? Mid May Toronto

Kozzy

Hi everyone,

I've read this forum with interest for a while, I'm from Manitoba and like many of you on here am a total fish head. I will be in Toronto mid May with my girlfriend (she is taking a course). We are staying somewhere near the Eaton Centre. I have a travel rod and gear for whatever I might run across available, but have very little idea of where or what I might be able to target.

Just looking for some info on easily accessible spots, I'm assuming the Toronto Islands or the harbourfront would be the easiest options. I really dont know the area well. What would I be able to angle for at that time of year? Again, not looking for secret spots, just an idea of whether this is a good option or not. Would be willing to answer any questions about locations in Manitoba as well!

Cheers,

Aaron.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up, good to know theres some gators to chase. Any other species lurking? It would be cool to connect with some largies (not sure if OOS?), carp, or trout too, any of those a possibility? If anyone is down with taking me out for a day in the area, I'd cover the cost of the trip. I definately get my share of pike up here.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up, good to know theres some gators to chase. Any other species lurking? It would be cool to connect with some largies (not sure if OOS?), carp, or trout too, any of those a possibility? If anyone is down with taking me out for a day in the area, I'd cover the cost of the trip. I definately get my share of pike up here.

Carp should be localized in some areas on the island for spawning. The trick is to find the mother load.wink.gif

DSN