BPS Waterford Mi.

muskiebobsr

Bob, I will be there next wknd, headed to Lansing for the MMA banquet Sat.

For those interested many know the great sales Bass Pro has on during their 10 day Spring Classic. It is only 3 hrs west of Toronto to Windsor and from Windsor another 35 minutes once you cross the tunnel. Many say that the price of equipment is cheaper in the USA with a better selection. Now is the chance to check it out. As Bob Sr said seminars from some great anglers. If you can make it I am sure you will enjoy it. The wknd of Mar 9 10 11 there will be product reps from many of the big names in the fishing world.

You can check the Bass Pro website for who is going to be there and what seminars would interest you, Some sales will NOT be listed but they do have "BLUE" light (not beer) specials during this great event.

Hope to see a few there the wknd of Mar 9-11.

Edited by Bob Devine

Answered my own question...

"NEW" for our Spring Classic

"FREE" Walleye Workshop: This three hour class taught by Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff/ National Tracker Marine and touring tournament angler, Mark Gwizdala. This Class starts at the basics of walleye fishing and will continue to tournament winning tips, techniques and strategies. Pre-registration is required, please call (248) 209-4200 and register with our Customer Relations Department.

Date of the Class: March 3, 2007

Workshop Hours: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm

"FREE" Musky Workshop: This three hour class taught by National Television Personality (The Next Bite on Versus Channel) National Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff and National Tracker Marine, Pete Maina and Local Lake St. Clair Guide and Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff member, Enzo Cerqua. This Workshop starts at the basics of Musky fishing and will continue to tips, techniques and strategies that are used in making a television program and local tournaments. Pre-registration is required, please call (248) 209-4200 and register with our Customer Relations Department.

Date of this Class: March 4, 2007

Workshop Hours: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

"FREE" Bass Workshop: This three hour class taught by Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff/ Nitro Boats Todd Glover, Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff John Maniaci and National Bass Pro Shops Bill McElroy. This Workshop starts at the basics of bass fishing and will continue to tournament winning tips, techniques and strategies. Pre-registration is required, please call (248) 209-4200 and register with our Customer Relations Department.

Date of this Class: March 10, 2007

Workshop Hours: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm

"FREE" Fishing Workshop for Kid's: We'll have special seminars and activities just for kids. Bass Pro Shops/ Nitro State Team Member Todd Glover and Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff Memeber John "Mini" Manaici can help these youngsters become involved in the wonderful world of fishing. Pre-registration is required, please call (248) 209-4200 and register with our Customer Relations Department.

Date of this Class: March 11, 2007

Workshop Hours: 10:00 am - 11:00 am

I have been going to the sale the last few years and there are some great deals to be had on unadvertised items.

Bob, I will stop by your table on Sunday morning to say Hi.

Mike, if you get a chance try to slip over, might be quicker for you to go through Port Huron if you are coming from Chatham.

I believe Pete posted the other day that his seminar times had changed, might want to check 1st.

I hope I get a happy customs officer on the way home this time!!