This Weeks Shark Show...

Hey OFC,

I don't post about Facts of Fishing The Show often.....being a long time member of OFC the last thing I want is to be pegged as a spammer but I had so much fun shooting and working as a co-editor on this show and it was killing me waiting for it to go to air so you guys could see it. I had no idea we had such a wicked fishery (sharkery?) right here in Canada and I can tell you I'm going back again for sure.... With or without Dave! :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your week guys - Hopefully this weather holds out for the weekend!

Cheers,

Ryan

UflyFish,

Just make sure you listen to Captain Art and follow his rules for not getting sea sick. I DIDN'T and had a few wobbly pops the night before which resulted in this right at the end of our day out on the ocean...

7035_133128156579_502461579_3087450.jpg

7035_133128066579_502461579_3087449.jpg

lol yea, i;ve been on the ocean before. my uncle is a commercial fisherman down east. most people dont realize the difference between lake erie gettin rough, and the atlantic ocean getting rough! lol.

ill be sure to make sure i do as im told! at least it was the end of the trip when ya turned green and not the start!

Ryan on the bright side at least you were with someone who cared enough (me) to take pictures for you to remember it lol!

If any of you want to have a really awesome fishing trip this summer contact Art from www.bluesharkcharters.com it really is an awesome trip and he is a great Capt! Check out the show this weekend on The Score Sat & Sunday at 9am you will see what we are talking about.

Dave Mercer