Sherborne lake

vinnimon

Has anyone fished it?or even made it to the end of the rd?I took my oldest daughter last year and went about 6 miles in.Went back out and registered a campsite with the mnr.I treked all the way back and wanted to go further.Safety conscious me parked at the site and didnt want to explore any further.Ive seen guys go by but the rd was getting fragile.Anyway me and my daughter had a blast, and few close deer and bear calls,all in all it was truely awesome.FYI to all, the picture under my name,well thats where we camped out.I cant remember the name of the lake,but when I do I will post.

Man. I thought the lake was for sale. :P:thumbsup_anim:

I wouldnt doubt it.3 attempt in with no luck.the 4rth finally made a trek in until the rd was so bad that my cherokee wanted to turn around.I went in with a 79 impala,a little toyota tercel 5 speed hatchbck, and a 79 mustang 4 banger.I finally had a true 4 by 4 and had a blast.Oh and my impala made it through the first water over the rd pass, If you know the area, about a click in.

Used to fish all the time. Haven't in about 5 years. Once you get down to the lake and in your boat, head straight through the narrows , you have to go left once through and start trolling. Caught some decent lakers. You can access Orley lake just up to the right from the landing and Silver buck and Silver doe from the end where I told you to troll for lakers.

Pretty cool lake, went winter camping in on one of the smaller portage lakes once, nice weather and poor fishing.

Checked it out in the spring at ice out too, caught a nice laker and a couple of OOS bass on Sherborne...seems like a busy spot on the weekends. When I went about 5 years ago everyone told me the road was horrible, but it was smooth sailing in a 2WD??

i was in there last summer, Best to take a 4x4 in there in early spring as the road floods out. we took my jeep and my brothers toyota pickup. we had lost of car come past the campsite. Good bass fishing and laketrout fishing. If you go in with a boat or a canoe, take atrip into

the hawk lakes and 3 brother lake. 3 brothers is full of large and small mouth bass. The best campsite is at the boat launch it has a mile long sand beech.

Pretty cool lake, went winter camping in on one of the smaller portage lakes once, nice weather and poor fishing.

Checked it out in the spring at ice out too, caught a nice laker and a couple of OOS bass on Sherborne...seems like a busy spot on the weekends. When I went about 5 years ago everyone told me the road was horrible, but it was smooth sailing in a 2WD??

Every time I went by in the winter, the mnr would have the entrance at 35 closed.And in the spring they would close the road due to flooding about a mile in.