going to bisco, could use some help

chris.brock

it looks like Grey Owl Camp is our destination this year. i don't know much about it, I have travelled down it on the way to Ramsey Lk, I searched it on some other websites and found quite a few Americans slandering it (some posts were pretty old though), also found some good reviews, the evening before we went to Ramsey I did catch a 2lbs walleye from shore

if anyones familar with Lk Bisco I'd appreciate some info, also, can you portage into Indian Lk? if so, is it worth it?

thanks

I haven't fished Bisco in quite a few years so I don't know that I can be much help other than to tell you that the fishing was very good when we were there. We just camped out on the shore so I can't even help with the lodge but I am sure some others on here will be able to help. Have fun!

I also camped, on an island. The fishing is none stop action. One of the best places I've ever fished for walleye. They bit on everything. Even the bright orange x-rap my wife put on when we tried trolling faster for pike, we caught walleye. I even caught one while getting my picture taken and my jig and leech were just dangling in the water, they are everywhere.

Edited by trevy727