Fish pics

OhioFisherman

LOL Riverfisher, Hank Parker is or was a little bit better than me. That pike was the only one I ever kept, I couldn`t get it to swim away, and seemed like I tried for a half an hour. I felt bad about it but my buddy had never seen one that big and insisted on a picture.

For around 45-50 year of fishing I just never bothered much with pics, for me the memories were enough.

Paul_s_picture_016.jpg

LOL GDC a couple of cats on the hood of a Ford, see Fords are good for something!

LOL Pete, not sure, didn`t care much about anything but seeing it swim away. Never carried a scale and Ohio at the time had a 12 inch limit, so we had a 12 inch golden rule in the boat. My buddy Mike`s boat that day, mine was exactly the same except for the trolling motor and electronics, but he kept his livewell full of junk so we used the cooler.

LOL I caught enough of them that size so I didn`t care much, just a fun time, and release them to catch again later, after they grow up! It was a bad trip if we didn`t get a few over 20 inches.

No Phil, gotta sell the ranch first and I am waiting on spring to do that. Tennessee still looks like the plan though, lol unless a rich lady would like me to move elsewhere? Just having fun now, no nagging, no hassles. I do a lot better when I am not tied down. Kids are all good and have my back so all is well bud!

LOL so what if I am ugly, I have a great personality! plus a brown paper bag.

LOL Gerritt, I am kind of laid back. Stuff hit the fan the day before Easter last year, 3 of my 4 kids were here helping to get ready for Easter and my youngest daughter`s birthday party which we were celebrating on Easter too since it was the following day.

My 2nd oldest daughter had driven in from Rhode Island with my grand daughter on Thursday for Easter and to stay for a while to get ready for my youngest daughter`s graduation party in June. The ex broke the news to us that she had a boyfriend. LOL I was the calm one, no problem, where are you sleeping tonight? It won`t be here. The kids had other words for her that I can`t say on the board.

The bell is covering the ex in the picture, she was allowed to attend her daughter`s graduation to pacify her, the divorce wasn`t final. She isn`t part of the family now, the kids wnt nothing to do with her, and I am at liberty to do as I please with out nagging and complaining.

I have morals and kids, she put her own interests above family, so she is history, and I am a better man for it. Not a problem for me, she can`t figure out why after 23 years of marriage and raising 4 kids to have morals why they won`t have anything to do with her. Duh? The rules you set only apply to us?

Heading south as soon as I can, I tried Florida for about 5 weeks this summer, didn`t really care for it. Tennessee looks a lot better to me so I am working on a plan in between dates and keeping the family tight. I got the kids backs and they have mine, I won`t bust that up.