Vancouver to Windsor

brandon

If you read my last post titled "Yellowstone National Park" you'll know I was in the process of moving from Vancouver to Windsor. This move included a solo drive from Windsor to Vancouver to pick up my stuff, then back to Windsor. The drive home was a lot quicker than the drive out there...2.5 days..I just really wanted to get it over and done with so I didn't stop all that much. It's a very cool drive, just boring alone. I stopped a total of 2 times for photos and they were both in southern Wyoming. The first 3 shots below are from the one stop, and the last shot is from the second location....enjoy

IMG_0385-1.jpg

IMG_0386-1.jpg

IMG_0390-1.jpg

IMG_0391-1.jpg

nice shots Brandon....i made that trip myself back in 89 but it was winter and i had nothing to shoot but a snowstorm that i couldnt get ahead of ...so i just made videos of the snow blowing in wyoming....its a long trip outta that state ...seemed to go on for ever...several parts of the video is me being amazed at the fact i was "still in Wyoming"...i couldnt go back into north Dakota for fears of getting more speeding tickets so i had to hit South Dakota...

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome home Brandon I hope you are not myself and stuck here it was hard not heading back west. But on the other hand maybe we can get out for some musky this summer if you are still in the area maybe you can make them 30"ers look more like 50 with your lenses