Those Sabers are real tough !!!!!!

Guest Trophymuskie

Guest Trophymuskie

Well round one McGratton takes care of Peters, and round two just happenned and Neil took good care of Mair (sp). I guess it's easier to take on little Spezza and a goalie.

Guest Trophymuskie

You guys were watching another channel, yes Peters did get the first shot in but McGratton got way more. An easy win.

I was at a Karate tournament all day yesterday and Mcgratton would of won that one 6-2 hands down.

Sorry guys, but its hilarious how people will double standardize things. Everyone knows that if you took the exact same situation, and switched jerseys.........(drury is now alfredson, and neil is now mair) and alfredson is laying on teh ice bleeding, etc......you wouldnt for a second look down on Murray for sending a message to a team about blind siding your star captain with complete intent to remove him from the game. I dont agree with some of what panned out , but I support Ruffs decision "in general". Theres alot of national talk about their support for what Buffalo did, and alot of people within the league that think Neil put on a "legal" hit but it was as disrespectful and cowardly as can be. Oh and im sure many of you have heard of Murrays decision to send out one of his goons in Aneheim to delilberately go out and head hunt the opposing teams goalie and attack him in his own crease? THis issue will get beat to death for the next few months, and its kind of a mute point, everyone in Buffalo will die calling Neil a cheap lowdown scumbag, and Ottowa will always view Lindy as coach of the year last year and All Star coach this year, ohp, Im sorry......lol, i mean "as a goon dispatcher"