lebarons today!

Hey all,

Well, I've got hte winter blues and figured I better go spend a few dollars on fishing gear. I was in need for a new ultra-light so that was my starting point. When we got to Lebaron's I realised they had re-furb minnkota's on sale and boy what a steal - the exact motor I was going to buy this summer ( 30 lb thrust endura w/ forward & reverse speeds) was just over 80 bucks!!!!!! they're 159.00 @ canadian tire! Also got myself a new Ultralight Berkley Lightnight rod - seems like a nice rod for 37 bucks..so all in all a great day shopping and if you're in the market for a new electric motor you should check out the sale they have going on...they've got bow mounts also!

Cheers,

UF

just a tip about those, they are refurbished. but if you don't mind, not a bad deal. and the spring classic is happening soon at bass pro, im waiting to see what is there first. i doubt they'll sell out of those minn kotas in these two weeks.

Edited by kevin

Hey Kevin,

Yepp, the Re-fub's have a one year warrantee on them, a little less than the usual two year, but I had the same motor in the past and it treated me well so I went with it.....I can't wait for the spring classic either...my old man's comin down from sudbury for the weekend! should be fun!

UF

You can't beat that deal. I have no problem with a refurb when its a quality product like that. Basspro had them last year for $99.99 and it was the cheapest around. This year they are back up to $120. CTC as much as I love them always over price stuff like that. You can usually find better fishing deals at your local tackle shop.