Where to get info on fishing for Tyler

mr blizzard

This is a quote from the above pinned thread Fishing for Tyler.

Hi everyone, it is Tyler's Mom here.

After ironing out a few kinks with TJ, we will definitely be holding the 6th Annual Fishing for Tyler Fundraiser on February 20th! It will be held at the Innisfil Beach Boat Launch and registration is at 7am and measurements will end at 1pm. We are planning on having a BBQ lunch as well. It will be run the same way Maureen always has just with members of Tyler's family doing the organizing. Please know that we have never done this before, that is why there were some kinks, but we will do our best to have a great day for everyone! Maureen has done an amazing job over the past 5 years and we are very greatful to her.

There is an issue, that the Town of Innisfil, is now charging an entry fee of $10 to get into the park this year for out of town vehicles. I have written to the Town Council requesting to have that fee waived for participates of the fundraiser. I have to wait for Town Council's decision on January 20 and will post hopefully good news that the fee will be waived.

If anyone needs to get a hold of us with ideas, offers of help, donations of prizes etc., please don't hesitate to call us at 705-436-3607 or email us at [email protected].

I hope this clears up some of the questions that have come up and I will keep my eye on OFC for any further communication but please know that Terry and I are not very computer literate and are not too sure how to navigate around the OFC but I guess we can learn!

Thank you to all of you again for your support.

Elisa and Terry French

Here is some info

last couple of years its been at the same spot, its not a live release derby ( as far as i know) too many people go out for whities and lakers. Plus i usually weight in perch and there usually frozen LOL then its perch burgers for dinner..

good luck and see you out there at 7 am

Dave

Hi everyone, it is Tyler's Mom here.

After ironing out a few kinks with TJ, we will definitely be holding the 6th Annual Fishing for Tyler Fundraiser on February 20th! It will be held at the Innisfil Beach Boat Launch and registration is at 7am and measurements will end at 1pm. We are planning on having a BBQ lunch as well. It will be run the same way Maureen always has just with members of Tyler's family doing the organizing. Please know that we have never done this before, that is why there were some kinks, but we will do our best to have a great day for everyone! Maureen has done an amazing job over the past 5 years and we are very greatful to her.

There is an issue, that the Town of Innisfil, is now charging an entry fee of $10 to get into the park this year for out of town vehicles. I have written to the Town Council requesting to have that fee waived for participates of the fundraiser. I have to wait for Town Council's decision on January 20 and will post hopefully good news that the fee will be waived.

If anyone needs to get a hold of us with ideas, offers of help, donations of prizes etc., please don't hesitate to call us at 705-436-3607 or email us at [email protected].

I hope this clears up some of the questions that have come up and I will keep my eye on OFC for any further communication but please know that Terry and I are not very computer literate and are not too sure how to navigate around the OFC but I guess we can learn!

Thank you to all of you again for your support.

Elisa and Terry French