awww man! saints won.

redneck666

I had to be on call for midnights so I started taping the game at the end of the first quarter. It's now 1:30 am and just finished watching the tape. I was surprised the wife would watch the game for a second time, she must really like the commercials.

great game.. manning was flipped, cocky gets you son!!!!

Agreed.

Did you see the look on his face when the camera panned to him more than once on the sidelines?

Every time, he was sitting there by himself with this weird grinch-like smirk on his face. :lol:

Was nice to see the smirk gone at the end of the game.

Edited by solopaddler

Manning's a good QB - there's no denying that. Being down, and with time running out, he had to take chances on forcing the play.

It hurt the Colts defense considerably that Dwight Freeney wasn't quite up to speed on the pass rushes because of his injury.

I would have been OK with either team winning, but the Colts won a Super Bowl recently and the Saints needed it more.

Edited by Jocko

i took pleasure in seeing manning throw that pick.........maybe a few less commercials ill have to endure in the future.

No more pleasure than I had in seeing Favre throw that pick two weeks ago. Now that was poetic. I hope that drama queen retires and stays retired this offseason.

Agreed.

Did you see the look on his face when the camera panned to him more than once on the sidelines?

Every time, he was sitting there by himself with this weird grinch-like smirk on his face. :lol:

Was nice to see the smirk gone at the end of the game.

Yeah, what was it with that. He's been doing that since Caldwell pulled him from the Jets game essentially ending their quest for the perfect season. Really brooding-like. I thought he was gonna blow a gasket