Just another fishing story

xeon

As much of a fish story it is, I enjoyed the read on this.

Was there any possible chance of you guys drilling another hole right next to it to enlarge the hole while bringing it in? I've always had that thought in the back of my head if a fish ever does get too big for 1 hole.

But go back at it and get at those pike again! Good Luck!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

cool story for sure.

when i'm out walleye jiggin i like to set up my tip up with a 4-6" white sucker in hopes of a monster like like that.

at least you know where she lives.

As much of a fish story it is, I enjoyed the read on this.

Was there any possible chance of you guys drilling another hole right next to it to enlarge the hole while bringing it in? I've always had that thought in the back of my head if a fish ever does get too big for 1 hole.

But go back at it and get at those pike again! Good Luck!

Not without a spud bar to chip out the middle, because you'll only be able to drill 2 holes beside eachother. I bought a spud bar the day after it happened though.

at least you know where she lives.

Unfortunately I'm worrying about this one being more of an open water roaming/deep water suspending kinda fish. The entire area is a huge beach, very little structure, very few cabbage beds let alone weeds, and she was caught in 20fow. Only good news is, I'm sure at that size shes probably not to big on exploring away from her home turf.

I just hope she's become a bit senile in her old age. Maybe something flashy will trick er.