Kudo's to Canadian Tire

Nanook

:D We went shopping on Friday to CTC on Lansdowns in P'boro and bought a number of items.

:( Next day [sat] I could'nt find my wallet, after hunting all over the house and car, Wifie 'phoned C.T.C.

:lol: YES, they had at Customer relations. A Cashier had found it and handed it in YAHOOOOOO!!

When I went to pick it up, the Cashier was not at work that day, but I'll be going down on Mon, to try to find her, if not, talk to the Manager

All I could think about was the turmoil getting things replaced, I could not remember everything in my wallet.

:dunno: A good question is..... Do you know what is in YOUR wallet

not money lol very good point i have a file saved on disk with credit cards drivers lic, fac, etc and all that stuff. Lost mine once was just about to start makin the calls to cancel everthing and remebered a small hole under the seat of the dozer i was running low and be hold.

Good to hear Jack. It is a nice feeling when you run into honest folks.

Back in 83 when I first moved to Oshawa I lost my wallet, coming home from a work Golf tournament/pool party. Prolly fell out on the bus.

Noticed the next day and just figured I was screwed. A week later I get a phone call from my dad asking me if I was missing something. Turns out this women found my wallet. All my stuff still had my Fergus addresses on it cause I had just moved and nothing was changed yet. She took the time to track down the address and get my folks phone number and paid out of her own pocket to mail the wallet to my folks. My father wanted to give her something for her troubles but she would not even give her name. She said she just wanted to get the wallet back to its owner. I remember having $12 in my wallet. When it came in the mail, it still had $12 in it.

Jack I'm happy you get the chance to meet the person who did this kind thing for you.I never met the woman who returned my wallet and don't even know her name. But I love her anyway.

Still some honest folks around. :thumbsup_anim:

I lost my wallet one day between ice fishing the "bog" and getting home. After 6 MONTHS I got a call from the region, a work crew had found it in a ditch off of Hwy 12. Everything intact.

Looking back I remembered having a few too many wobbly pops and asked the driver to pull over to "twittle". Not out of the ordinary for my circle of friends to get an easy laugh, they pulled right up to the edge of the ditch. Off course, I did a header.

Good folks at Durham Region.